To Atlas Group Customers,
We trust you and your families are safe and well in lockdown and are looking forward to a return to work under Alert Level 3 restrictions.
Atlas is pleased to advise that we will be operating under Alert Level 3. To enable us to do this, our business has been working on processes to ensure that we can maintain the health and safety and well-being of our staff and those that we do business with under Alert Level 3 restrictions. A summary of our Covid – 19 Safety Protocols are:
• Maintaining physical distancing of at least 2 metres always. Please ensure you and your staff respect and adhere to this when dealing with our staff during pickup and deliveries
• Appropriate PPE used as required
• Contactless payment (credit card and direct debit only)
• Daily sign in/sign out register for all staff and visitors to our sites
• Daily building, amenities, vehicle cleaning
Our teams are now available on the normal contact channels from 22nd April to take orders for supply from Tuesday 28th April. Please note our Drygoods supply yards will only be taking orders by phone, email or internet, because we are unable to open stores normally under Alert Level 3 restrictions.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our sales representatives.
We thank you for your loyalty and support and we look forward to continuing our business relationship during these challenging times.
Group General Manager